Monday, January 25, 2010

Assignment 1

Why do you want to be an Art Educator?

I want to be an Art Educator to inspire the creative minds of children and adults. I am also interested with the incorporation of Art Therapy in the field of education. I believe that certain individuals have different learning habits and for some those habits or abilities can be reached through the use of art. Not only will these individuals discover unique talents through their education in art, but also develop an understanding of the conceptual and theoretic art world. Furthermore, I have always been interested with ideas behind Art Therapy and how they can also be used outside the classroom. Whether it is for young children, adults or families I believe Art Therapy is a healthy and creative alternative for troubled individuals.

No comments:

Post a Comment