Friday, April 9, 2010

After reviewing Adobe Digital School Collection, I think that I would choose the programs Adobe Photoshop Elements 8 to use in my classroom. The program would be great way to show them how to make collages out of photos of themselves and family. I could possibly have the students create an event or scene out of their own photos or photos found on the internet. Or I could have them make their own short-film having them tell a story in a series.

From the Apple website, I think I would use the ACOT2 program for my future teaching career. The program seems to be a great resource when teaching in the classroom. It would be great to use when I'm creating lesson plans for guidelines and ideas. Furthermore, it would be a great way for the students and teacher to interact if they have a program that measures progress in several areas. The program is a great stepping stone into a digitally based world.

I would choose to use the integrated studies resource from Edutopia. I think its a great way for students to truly be engaged in the learning process during lessons. The students are more likely to remember something if they are learning the concept through two different lessons and then can apply it to something, such as an art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment